- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup sultana’s (preservative free)
- ½ cup peanut butter/any nut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the oats, coconut, almond meal, dark chocolate chips, and sultana’s.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon
- Pour the peanut butter mix into the oats mix and stir until combined.
- Put in the fridge to chill for about half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll it into balls.
- Store in an airtight container, and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Oats are rich in Fibre
- Honey: Did you know a honeybee is the only insect that produces food eaten by human beings?
Join the Kitchen for Kids family