Banana Berry Muffins
Banana Berry Muffin
- 2 cups whole meal Self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup extra-light olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flours, cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add banana, vanilla, egg, yoghurt and oil and half the blueberries.
- Stir until just combined.
- Spoon into muffin cases. Top with remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool for 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Can use all wholemeal flour
- Can use flavoured yoghurt.
- Can use raspberries, strawberries or blackberries.
- Can freeze muffins individually wrapped.